Contemporary, Convenient Hotel Near Dulles Airport
Hotel in Sterling, VA
With over 2,000 square feet of flexible space and A/V technology, it’s easy to create a seamless and productive meeting or social event. Bring people together with our innovative catering, people-inspired services and team of professional planners. We’ll work to ensure your gathering encompasses all the imagination and success you envision. Afterward, you can hit the town via our free shuttle.
- Residentially Inspired Design
- Luxe Beds and Linens
- Contemporary Kitchens
- Flat Panel TVs & Expanded Cable
- 24 Hour Business Center
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- Complimentary Parking
- H BAR with new Sip+Savor Menu
- 24-Hour Market
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Outdoor Seasonal Pool & Whirlpool
- Fitness Center
- Outdoor Alfresco Patio & Barbeque Grill
- Fire Pit
- 3 Versatile Event Venues
- Dedicated On-Site Contact
- New Borrows program, for items you forgot, or just couldn’t fit
- Very Important Residence program for 30+ night guests, including grocery shopping service and laundry credits
Map & Directions
Directions from Washington Dulles International Airport:
- 2 miles north of the Dulles International Airport
- off Route 28 in Virginia's Technology Corridor
- easy access to Herndon, Reston and Tyson's Corner
- close to Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum's Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center
- minutes from Volkswagen of America Headquarters
- easy access to Dulles Toll Road (Route 267)
- Guests should be advised that there will be high traffic on the highways from Washington D.C., and B.W.I. during weekday rush hours.
- Visit wmata.com to learn more about Metro and getting into D.C.
- Leave the driving to someone else. Visit graylinedc.com/ for more info on guided tours.
- Northern Virginia and Washington DC experience some of the worst traffic congestion in the country. Plan ahead and give extra time to your destinations.
For guest staying 1-6 nights, a $75 non-refundable pet fee will be administered. Guests staying 7-30 nights, a $75 non-refundable pet fee plus an additional $100 cleaning fee will be administered. Guests stay 30 + nights, please contact the hotel. The fee(s) will be inclusive of taxes. A maximum of 2 dogs per room are permitted. Only dogs weighing 50 lbs and under are permitted; two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom provided the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds; the pet fee encompasses this and pets exceeding are at the hotels discretion. All pets must be housebroken.
At Hyatt House you're not just a guest, but a welcome resident. When you're going to be with us for a while, we want you to feel comfortable. We invite you to live in our space and keep your real-life routines rolling while you're with us by enjoying the following amenities:
- An always available House Host to acquaint you with the hotel and neighborhood
- Residentially inspired suites with separate spaces, featuring a contemporary fully-equipped kitchens (where applicable), spacious living room with flat-panel TV, bedroom with comfortable bed featuring ultra-plush pillows, triple sheeting and a pillow-top mattress, and a modern bathroom
- Our Lounge, offering an open and welcoming space for you to relax, gather and socialize
- Free high-speed Internet access in your suite and throughout public areas
- 24-hour Guest Market
- H BAR with new Sip+Savor Menu - a delicious menu of home-cooked comforts and full bar offering
- Complimentary full hot breakfast
- 24-hour Workout Room
- Dry cleaning services (Monday-Friday) and laundry facilities
- Earn free nights with no blackout dates with World of Hyatt®
Check-in Time: 3:00 pm
Check-out Time: 12:00 pm